Strong people, strong brands. Your task as a team member of our squad(team) is identity within DPG Media, this by supporting Active Directory and the integration of all our applications in our IDAAS solution (Internal applications mainly federated with OIDC, External SAML and/or OIDC).
Your mindset is set on continuous improvement. You understand what makes a good Service Level Indicator and how to set and measure appropriate Service Level Objectives. You understand how to alert people to real problems without fatiguing them, and what appropriate reactions are depending on the criticality of the events. We need creative solutions to hard operational problems. Much of our focus is on building infrastructure and eliminating legacy. We live by our post-mortems and iteratively improve the lives of the engineers we serve.
How will you make a difference?
- Be eager to learn from your other team members, but also share your knowledge with other team members.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset. Be aware of the actions you take and why are you taking the actions. What’s the business value of my actions?
- Have attention to the end user. You will be confronted with the experience of the end user on really frequent basis.
- Practice best effort incident response and blameless postmortems
Your must-have knowledge and experience:
- Active Directory (Kerberos, LDAP, Group Policies, …)
- Knowledge about federation protocols
- OpenIDC, SAML, ...
- Knowledge about provisioning protocols
- Powershell scripting
Nice to have knowledge:
- Microsoft Office 365
Squad? Different profiles, one TEAM. You will work from within the User Services area with different areas, different teams, involved in different projects, all with one goal, one mission! Don't forget: what you do is not important, it’s essential to our daily flow!
- Have an Agile mindset and are experienced in Scrum or other agile/lean methodologies
- You easily explain and efficiently solve complex problems
- Strong communicator; you understand the surplus value of open communication and love to take on an advisory role
- You are passionate about analyses and are a proactive and out-of-the-box thinker
- You naturally aim for continuous improvement and better quality and think short delivery deadlines and value delivery are self-evident
- Willing to occasionally take a trip to the Netherlands or Denmark for your job.