Strong people, strong brands. The strong people can only make it work when they can work in a qualitative working environment. As a system engineer you will be responsible for our client systems. At DPG media our system engineers support a variety of environments: MacOSx, Windows and Citrix Clients.
You have a mindset of continuous improvement. You understand what makes a good Service Level Indicator and how to set and measure appropriate Service Level Objectives. You understand how to alert people to real problems without fatiguing them, and what appropriate reactions are depending on the criticality of the events. We need creative development solutions to hard operational problems. Much of our focus is on building infrastructure and eliminating toil. We live by our post-mortems and iteratively improve the lives of the engineers that we serve.
How will you make a difference?
- Be eager to learn from your other team members, but also share your knowledge with other team members.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset. Be aware of the actions you take and why are you taking the actions. What’s the business value of my actions?
- Have attention to the end user. You will be confronted with the experience of the end user on really frequent basis.
- Practice best effort incident response and blameless postmortems
- Two or more years experience with Mac OS x software distribution (Packaging, MDM, profiles,filewave)
- In-depth knowledge of the Mac OS x operating system.
- Apple Business Manager
- Apple Device Enrollment Program
- Bash scripting knowledge
- You have strong interest for Windows OS systems.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills.
- Driven to deliver value and provide excellent customer service
You will be working at a leading media company bustling with fun colleagues. Like you, they are passionate about digital and offline media and are continuously learning new things from each other and from the best in the trade. You are set out on a journey where every next week will be different from the last, and where you are stimulated on a daily basis to take things to the next level.
You will help in shaping the news media of the future and are given the opportunity to keep reinventing yourself in an environment where continuous learning is the benchmark. All of this through trainings (internal and external), guild meetings, online courses, experiments,... You decide where the journey takes you, with maximum support from us.
As a cherry on top, we offer you an interesting salary package and corresponding benefits (company car, group and health insurance, 32 days of paid leave, a renowned company restaurant, profit participation and appealing comfort services).