As an IT Service Manager, you will be responsible for one or more service contracts. This includes the creation (in collaboration with Procurement) of these contracts, execution of the contracts, and change requests from business with impact to ICT. You will be responsible for Managing and reporting the progress of these change requests to customer, internal IT organisation and suppliers. In line with the separation of Sanoma NL from the Sanoma Group you will operate within the project organisation and in the current IT line organisation. How can you make a difference? There are many ways. Besides your primary focus. You draw energy from solving problems, troubleshooting and working with your team in a dynamic environment across Belgium and the Netherlands. In short, it's an environment connecting thousands of services and professionals on a daily basis. Personally, you are willing to learn new things, evolve and achieve preset goals with your team.
- IT within de DPG Media? We are a group of more than 400 IT colleagues. Each and every one of us is driven by the passion for our products. We also find teamwork, taking initiative and having an agile mindset to be important and we want to innovate in all areas – yes, literally ALL areas.
- Squad? Different profiles, one TEAM. Different projects, one goal. Together with your team you will be responsible. We live by the baseline: ‘you build it, you run it’.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Build relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers and you are team-oriented.
- Have strong emotional intelligence to analyze customer needs and act quickly to fulfill them
- Expert knowledge of IT service management specifically related to service delivery management support
- Both for workstations and for data center infrastructure (servers, storage,...)
- Basic network knowledge
- Experience with cloud (mainly AWS and Azure)
- Experience with development & collaboration tooling (Jira, Confluence, Slack)
- Experience with the end user workspace and security principles
- ITIL knowledge (min. requirement ITIL Foundation certificate) event management, incident management, service request fulfilment, access management and problem management
- For Digital environments: knowledge of agile/ scrum
- Experience in supplier management and managing large vendors in outsourced environments
- Ability to continuously improve productivity
- Ability to ensure and monitor processes and procedures, documentation and quality
- Ability to development policies, standards and procedures for the designated service line and to integrate them into the existing systems and processes
- At least 5 years of experience in senior IT support positions, preferably in service management & operations solutions in a large-scale environment in private and public cloud
- Ability to describe and understand IT services in conceptual level
- Problem solving skills and solution orientation
- Proven ability to manage complex organizational changes
- You are open-minded and love a no-nonsense approach
- You are critical; always looking for the 'why' of things
- You are passionate about IT and always focused on quality
- You draw energy from working in a high-tech and continuously innovating environment
What we offer you
- You will be working at a leading media company bustling with fun colleagues. Like you, they are passionate about digital and offline media and are continuously learning new things from each other and from the best in the trade. You are set out on a journey where every next week will be different from the last, and where you are stimulated on a daily basis to take things to the next level.
- You will help in shaping the news media of the future and are given the opportunity to keep reinventing yourself in an environment where continuous learning is the benchmark. All of this through trainings (internal and external), guild meetings, online courses, experiments,... You decide where the journey takes you, with maximum support from us.
- We offer you an interesting salary package and corresponding benefits, You will be located in Antwerp.
- Or we offer you a short term freelance agreement. (BE or NL) you are willing to travel weekly to Antwerp.