To support our squads in Vilvoorde, we are currently looking for a Salesforce Application Specialist. You’re an expert in Salesforce and its custom packages, specifically designed to support the Advertising business unit of DPG Media Belgium, including all steps in the process from lead generation to invoicing. What are we looking for?
- Willingness to dig into the typical tools of the squad:
- Parameterization/customization and operational support
- Salesforce / Advendio (custom package on top of Salesforce)
- Salesforce Sales cloud
- ‘Point & click’ configuration
- Custom object/fields
- Process automation (Flows, Process Builder, …)
- Reports and dashboards
- Custom Apex development (Triggers, Process Automation)
- General development background and education:
- Java8 (and soon Java 9), databases, REST, Maven, Spring and Hibernate
- Knowledge of certain technologies is not the most important element.
- Beyond that, you are conceptually familiar with ORM, Document store, AOP, DDD, SOLID, etc.
- RDBMS, NoSql (DynamoDB)
- CI/CD server experience
- Preferrably experience with XP (extreme programming): TDD, clean code, refactoring, pair programming
- Salesforce platform
- Experience in integration of applications and with that: microservices architecture, restAPI, DDD
What will you be doing?
- Manage customer data within Salesforce CRM
- Configuration and maintenance of the Salesforce organization at DPG Media allowing marketing campaigns to be optimized and followed up.
- Setup and maintenance of the advertising sales flow in Advendio and Salesforce: quotation – order – billing.
Who are you?
- Analytical skills
- Profound understanding of business processes
- Comfortable at communicating with different stakeholders
- Translating business needs into clear functional requirements
- Translating of the requirements into the best option within Salesforce
- Team player
- Agile mindset: team commitment - ownership - value delivery
- Professional who shows drive and has fun at work
- Pair programming or working on user stories in pairs
- Knowledge sharing is natural to you so that the team can deliver business value as smoothly as possible
- Fluent in Dutch is preferred, if not, fluency in English is a must
- You’re willing to work in Vilvoorde 4 days/week
You will be working at a leading media company bustling with fun colleagues. Like you, they are passionate about digital and offline media and are continuously learning new things from each other and from the best in the trade. You are set out on a journey where every next week will be different from the last, and where you are stimulated on a daily basis to take things to the next level!
You will help in shaping the news media of the future and are given the opportunity to keep reinventing yourself in an environment where continuous learning is the benchmark. All of this through trainings (internal and external), guild meetings, online courses, experiments,... You decide where the journey takes you, with maximum support from us.
As a cherry on top, we offer you an interesting salary package and corresponding benefits (company car, group and health insurance, 32 days of paid leave, a renowned company restaurant, profit participation and appealing comfort services)
OR a freelance agreement with a long-term commitment.