- You have excellent organizational and communication skills. Your mind is set on delivering incremental value. You take ownership.
- It’s easy for you to switch in your interactions with on one hand very technical profiles and on the other hand business and management profiles. You are good at interpersonal networking, so it’s easy for you to find your way through our organisation.
- You combine a very pragmatic approach with enough empathic listening skills, but bold enough to get your project on the priority list of different teams and stakeholders through interaction and collaboration.
- A project for you is not a plan that defines scope, budget and timeline, but it is an incremental delivery of value where stakeholders can change requirements and priorities at every moment in time.
- Your empathy and experience helps you to understand different roles and functions in an agile IT organisation. You might have had different roles yourself in the past (team lead, product owner, infrastructure manager …)
- You can back-up your choices, proposals and decisions with solid arguments, keeping in mind that you get a lot further with servant-leadership than with any form of authority.
- You understand infrastructure technology in the broad sense: networks, storage, datacenters, IP telephony, databases, cloud …
- Until mid-september you are based in Asse, in September our head office moves to Antwerp. You are willing to travel occasionally to our different locations (Vilvoorde, Lokeren, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Denmark)
- You have already an AWS certificate, or you are willing to certify within 6 months of your start.
You will be working at a leading media company bustling with fun colleagues. Like you, they are passionate about digital and offline media and are continuously learning new things from each other and from the best in the trade. You are set out on a journey where every next week will be different from the last, and where you are stimulated on a daily basis to take things to the next level.
You will help in shaping the news media of the future and are given the opportunity to keep reinventing yourself in an environment where continuous learning is the benchmark. All of this through trainings (internal and external), guild meetings, online courses, experiments,... You decide where the journey takes you, with maximum support from us.
As a cherry on top, we offer you an interesting salary package and corresponding benefits (company car, group and health insurance, 32 days of paid leave, a renowned company restaurant, profit participation and appealing comfort services).