To strengthen our Finance and Hr team, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager (Antwerp based) to manage implementation projects (upgrade from AX09 to D365, SAP to D365,...), where your goal will be to deliver the project scope within time and budget. Experience with implementation and coordination of financial ERP-solutions is an asset.
As our Project Manager, you..
- Daily manage a team of approx. 20 technical and functional consultants working on the project
- Attend the daily stand-up meetings and ensure daily progress according to plan, keep team focused, manage scope & complexity, …
- Ensure that the project methodology is properly used, with an Agile mindset
- Report on the status of the project to the Management team on a regular basis
- Coordinate daily activities of our service delivery and operations team
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills. Your mind is set on delivering incremental value. You take ownership.
- It’s easy for you to switch in your interactions with on one hand very technical profiles and on the other hand business and management profiles. You are good at interpersonal networking, so it’s easy for you to find your way through our organisation.
- You combine a very pragmatic approach with enough empathic listening skills, but bold enough to get your project on the priority list of different teams and stakeholders through interaction and collaboration.
- Your empathy and experience helps you to understand different roles and functions in an agile IT organisation. You might have had different roles yourself in the past (team lead, product owner, infrastructure manager …)
- You can back-up your choices, proposals and decisions with solid arguments, keeping in mind that you get a lot further with servant-leadership than with any form of authority.