As an iOS developer you will be part of a cross-functional Scrum team (Squad) building new media apps or further optimizing existing apps. Without elaborating on the content we can already tell you that, together with your colleagues and under constant coordination with the necessary stakeholders, you will be building the best possible tool for our readers, viewers, listeners and users. You're reading it right: we start off with a basic concept, and it is further shaped through your knowledge and expertise, stakeholder feedback and daily team meetings.
- How can you make a difference? Your focus is primarily on Mobile Library development, from start to release. You know all there is to know about iOS and Swift holds no secrets from you. You also love learning new things and keep a close eye on technological evolutions. You always aim for the best performance.
- Squad? Different profiles, one TEAM. Different projects, one goal, one mission! As a team you are responsible for the design, low-level architecture, build, QA testing and delivery of software. We live by the baseline: ‘you build it, you run it’.
- Don't forget: what you do is not important, it's essential to our daily flow
- First and foremost: you are excited and eager to build innovative media applications together with the team.
- Must-have knowledge: you have had at least one experience with Mobile development, meaning that you can take Apps from being a concept to launching them in the App store. Familiar with Native video and CI/CD for mobile. In conclusion, you are a DIE HARD iOS/Swift expert!
- Nice-to-have knowledge: Native advertising, React native basis, Performance Testing/Optimization, CocoaPods and everything related to hybrid functionalities.
- The following notions/tools are self-evident to you: Test Driven Design, Git, JIRA, Confluence, CI/CD: You build it, you run it!
- Curious and open-minded
- Critical; always looking for the 'why' of things
- Passionate about development and always focused on quality
- Team oriented – going for victory together
- In short, an agile mindset!
You will be working at a leading media company bustling with fun colleagues.
Like you, they are passionate about digital and offline media and are continuously learning new things from each other and from the best in the trade. You are set out on a journey where every next week will be different from the last, and where you are stimulated on a daily basis to take things to the next level. As a cherry on top, we offer you an interesting salary package and corresponding benefits (company car, group and health insurance, 32 days of paid leave, a renowned company restaurant,...