As an IT System Engineer Facilities, your focus will be twofold: firstly supporting intelligent buildings and roll-out en supporting IT networking components. You provide the IT network service to our internal Facilities in Belgium and The Netherlands.
Your main task is to contribute to the maintenance and operations of our intelligent buildings, this means: camera systems, Digital Signage, Access control systems, Locker management and linking them together.
There will be opportunities to contribute in the design and implementation of our ICT networks, but the main focus will be operations first.
- How can you make a difference? There are many ways. Your primary focus is on Facilities IT operations. You draw energy from solving problems, troubleshooting and working with your team on an environment with the most visited web servers in Belgium and the Netherlands. In short, it's an environment connecting thousands of services and users on a daily basis. Personally, you are willing to learn new things, evolve and achieve preset goals with your team.
- IT within de DPG Media? We are a group of more than 400 IT colleagues. Each and every one of us is driven by the passion for our products. We also find teamwork, taking initiative and having an agile mindset to be important and we want to innovate in all areas – yes, literally ALL areas.
- Squad? Different profiles, one TEAM. Different projects, one goal. Together with your team you will be responsible for the network and security for all of our locations in Belgium, the Netherlands and Denmark, and facilities related to the intelligent buildings (including badge systems, camera systems, ...).
- We live by the baseline: ‘you build it, you run it’.
- You will be working at a leading media company bustling with fun colleagues. Like you, they are passionate about digital and offline media and are continuously learning new things from each other and from the best in the trade. You are set out on a journey where every next week will be different from the last, and where you are stimulated on a daily basis to take things to the next level.
- You will help in shaping the news media of the future and are given the opportunity to keep reinventing yourself in an environment where continuous learning is the benchmark. All of this through trainings (internal and external), guild meetings, online courses, experiments,... You decide where the journey takes you, with maximum support from us.
- As a cherry on top, we offer you an interesting salary package and corresponding benefits (company car, group and health insurance, 32 days of paid leave, a renowned company restaurant, profit participation and appealing comfort services)