We are currently looking for an experienced IT Service Improvement Manager who is up for a challenge. From within the User Services Area you will focus on the continuous improvement of the IT services for our 6000 users in Belgium, the Netherlands and Denmark.
In this role, you will continuously look for opportunities to improve our services, coordinate efforts of different IT teams when things go wrong while communicating to the affected stakeholders, facilitate post-incident problem sessions and follow up on problem resolution. You will also encourage others to do the same in our agile environment.
To sum things up: communication with stakeholders, facilitation of system engineers and software developers, crisis communication in case of incidents and problem management are all part of your daily challenge. Starting from your Agile mindset you act as a true facilitator and dare to make decisions.
- How can you make a difference? We are expecting excellent communication and facilitation skills, value-based and incremental thinking, ownership and the drive to do things better.
- We expect a relevant technical background with experience in large environments. Experience with ITIL is a plus.
- Squad? Different profiles, one TEAM. You will work from within the User Services area with different areas, different teams, involved in different projects, all with one goal, one mission!
- Don't forget: what you do is not important, it’s essential to our daily flow!
- You have an Agile mindset and are experienced in Scrum or other agile/lean methodologies.
- You easily explain and efficiently solve complex problems.
- Strong communicator; you understand the surplus value of open communication and love to take on an advisory role.
- You are passionate about analyses and are a proactive and out-of-the-box thinker
- You naturally aim for continuous improvement and better quality and think short delivery deadlines and value delivery are self-evident
- Willing to occasionally take a trip to the Netherlands or Denmark for your job.
You will be working at a leading media company bustling with fun colleagues. Like you, they are passionate about digital and offline media and are continuously learning new things from each other and from the best in the trade. You are set out on a journey where every next week will be different from the last, and where you are stimulated on a daily basis to take things to the next level!
You will help in shaping the news media of the future and are given the opportunity to keep reinventing yourself in an environment where continuous learning is the benchmark. All of this through trainings (internal and external), guild meetings, online courses, experiments,... You decide where the journey takes you, with maximum support from us.
As a cherry on top, we offer you an interesting salary package and corresponding benefits (company car, group and health insurance, 32 days of paid leave, a renowned company restaurant, profit participation and appealing comfort services)
OR a freelance agreement with a long-term commitment .