Are you naturally aiming for continuous improvement and better quality?
Do you have excellent problem solving skills and are you solution orientated?
At DPG Media you’ll be able to make a difference in a constant changing environment.
You will join a small team of professionals who continuously look for opportunities to improve our services and work with different IT teams in an agile environment from within the User Services Area.
- Ensure correct follow up and reporting of problem tickets in Jira.
- Facilitate and support IT teams during problem solving sessions
- Develop proposals and follow-up implementations for improvement of our operations (processes, tools, etc.)
- Help manage major incidents and follow-up on them for lessons learned
IT within de DPG Media? We are a group of more than 600 IT colleagues. Each and every one of us is driven by the passion for our products. We also find teamwork, taking initiative and having an agile mindset to be important and we want to innovate in all areas – yes, literally ALL areas.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in problem management and process improvement
- Good knowledge of ITIL framework (ITIL Foundation qualification)
- Knowledge of ITSM tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Agile mindset
- You get a kick out of solving problems or helping teams and users to solve them
- Passionate about IT and always focused on quality