As Infrastructure Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for overall design choices related to cloud infrastructure. You will support the different Squads with their cloud challenges. Security & cloud governance are coded in your DNA.
In line with the separation of Sanoma NL from the Sanoma Group you will operate within the project organisation and in the current IT line organisation. Afterwards you will contribute to the Cloud Vision of DGP media.
How can you make a difference? There are many ways. Besides your primary focus. You draw energy from solving problems, troubleshooting and working with several solution teams in a dynamic environment across Belgium and the Netherlands. In short, it's an environment connecting thousands of services and professionals on a daily basis. Personally, you are willing to learn new things, evolve and achieve preset goals with your team.
- IT within de DPG Media? We are a group of more than 400 IT colleagues. Each and every one of us is driven by the passion for our products. We also find teamwork, taking initiative and having an agile mindset to be important and we want to innovate in all areas – yes, literally ALL areas.
- Squads? Different profiles, one TEAM. Different projects, one goal. Together with your team you will be responsible. We live by the baseline: ‘you build it, you run it’.
- You take initiatives and can convince others to make the right choices
- Ability to continuously improve productivity
- Ability to development policies, standards and procedures for the designated service line and to integrate them into the existing systems and processes
- You are used to working independently and on a project basis in a team and has a pragmatic attitude
- Working in an international context
- Demonstrable solution-oriented for new implementations and migrations as a solution architect & executive
- Overall design choices for network / security / telephony / workplaces / and other generic infrastructure and supporting services, both on prem and in AWS
- Extensive AWS knowledge (level AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional) & extensive hands-on experience
- Knowledge of SAP application landscapes is an advantage
- Has sufficient knowledge of other cloud providers such as Azure & GCP
- Must be able to independently manage suppliers
- Security & cloud governance are in your DNA
- Used to set up templates / landing zones & DevOps Tools
- Frequent travel, mainly Antwerp - Amsterdam or vice versa
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Have strong emotional intelligence to analyze customer needs and act quickly to fulfill them
- Knowledge of agile/ scrum
Your fit between our people
- Ability to describe and understand IT services in conceptual level
- Problem solving skills and solution orientation
- Proven ability to manage complex organizational changes
- You are open-minded and love a no-nonsense approach
- You are critical; always looking for the 'why' of things
- You are passionate about IT and always focused on quality
- You draw energy from working in a high-tech and continuously innovating environment
- You will be working at a leading media company bustling with fun colleagues. Like you, they are passionate about digital and offline media and are continuously learning new things from each other and from the best in the trade. You are set out on a journey where every next week will be different from the last, and where you are stimulated on a daily basis to take things to the next level.
- You will help in shaping the news media of the future and are given the opportunity to keep reinventing yourself in an environment where continuous learning is the benchmark. All of this through trainings (internal and external), guild meetings, online courses, experiments,... You decide where the journey takes you, with maximum support from us.
- We offer you an interesting salary package and corresponding benefits, You will be located in Antwerp.