About DPG Media IT
We are the IT craftsmen behind the digital products of all the media brands of DPG Media and all our internal applications that keep our business running. This means we enable the biggest news & entertainment brands in The Netherlands and Belgium via technology.
· Discovering the agile culture in the media industry.
· Delivering incremental business value with high quality and high speed as well as providing good support to our customers, is what we do.
More than 500 colleagues work from Antwerp, Vilvoorde, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Hoofddorp and Copenhagen. We believe the unit of delivery is the team. We want to mobilize all the brainpower we can and therefore try to organize our work environment without unnecessary levels and hierarchies, pigeon holes or marching orders to simply be executed.
Understanding the “why” is a prerequisite for doing what we do best. Understanding the problem is key to finding good solutions. Since we don't know what the future will be, we optimize for scale when it makes sense, for fast experiments & learning wherever we can.
As an Enterprise SecDevOps Lead you guarantee a "high performing SecDevOps way of working" in DPG Media. You are part of the OPS MT in the Support cluster and lead our transversal SecDevOps Community of Practice (COP) including the Area SecDevOps leads of the different IT Areas.
· You will be responsible for organising the Enterprise SecDevOps Community of Practice (COP) and oversee the implementation of the local SecDevOps COPs.
· You make sure that the different SecDevOps related initiatives, guidelines and constraints land in the areas.
· Stakeholder management (CISO, CTO and Enterprise Architect are important stakeholders together with our Central support teams)
· Portfolio management of the horizontal SecDevOps initiatives, drawing up a roadmap and following up the roadmap (per area).
· Prioritisation of the SecDevOps related central initiatives -aligned with the different stakeholders- towards the different areas
· Together with the different Area Managers you select and coach the Area SecDevOps Leads in the different areas.
· DevOps mindset
· Technical background of infrastructure (cloud and on premise), DevOps, software development (Java, …)
· Strong communication skills
· You work in a very structural way and have the ability to add structure
· Strong own opinion, but must be open to vision, prioritisation, ... of DPG IT and the different stakeholders
· Agile experience working in a scrum team
· Ability to work in a team with people from all backgrounds
· Previous experience of coaching and managing teams
· Top-notch knowledge and experience with technologies
· Fluency in Dutch and good knowledge of English
What we offer you
- Continuous deployment and automated testing are some of our core beliefs and we’ve moved to the cloud (AWS) with no intention of turning back. We also strongly believe in autonomous and self-managing teams, so you get a lot of say in how you want to work or what you want to improve.
- You will be working at a leading media company bustling with fun colleagues. Like you, they are passionate about digital and offline media and are continuously learning new things from each other and from the best in the trade. You are set out on a journey where every next week will be different from the last, and where you are stimulated on a daily basis to take things to the next level.
- You get the opportunity to keep reinventing yourself in an environment where continuous learning is the benchmark. All of this through trainings (internal and external), guild meetings, online courses, experiments,... You decide where the journey takes you, with maximum support from us!