We are looking for a Triple-A!
What it’s about
At DPG Media it’s our mission to reach & inform as many people as we possibly can. Within the Advertising department – which is active in both The Netherlands and Belgium – we’re looking for a great software architect to help us become the Local Advertising Champion and create high performing platforms. As a software architect in the Advertising IT Area, you’ll be responsible for managing the town plan within our area, align with business stakeholders, to make sure we’re building things right and being a voice of reason in roadmap planning. As an Area Architect, you work on both Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture. On a pull basis, you will be a sparring partner for Technical Architecture. You collect the context across the organisation from other architects, stimulate development and business teams to consider the bigger picture and you’re a champion of modelling and quality attribute requirements.
This is what we’re looking for
- Your home base is Vilvoorde or Amsterdam, but you don’t mind travelling to Antwerp or Vilvoorde/Amsterdam depending on your home base?
- You love interacting with a wide range of colleagues such as executives, developers, product owners and sales.
- Your Stakeholder Management skills are top-class.
- You believe in agile and you understand why it matters.
- You are a good communicator when it matters.
- You are passionate about DDD and software architecture.
- You are well-versed in modern web technologies, AWS, web technologies and the Java ecosystem.
- You can create and lead the architectural community of practice within the advertising area.
- You have profound knowledge of Digital Advertising and the Lead2Cash process.
- You know how Programmatic Advertising works and are up to speed on the impact created by the current privacy regulations.
What do we offer?
- At DPG Media you get to work for an international media company where you can build stuff that is used by millions of people.
- Continuous deployment and automated testing are some of our core beliefs and we’ve moved to the cloud (AWS actually) with no intention of turning back. We also strongly believe in autonomous and self-managing teams, so you get a lot of say in how you want to work or what you want to improve.